Welcome to Step 1 of integrating your Microsoft Office 365 account with ProSpace.
In order to integrate your Microsoft Calendar to ProSpace, Microsoft need to grant ProSpace permission to your calendar and user information. These two permissions can be granted through your global admin.
Hello! Welcome to ProSpace, you are currently in our help desk page on how to integrate your Microsoft Office 365 account with ProSpace.
This help desk is here to ensure that your integration process is as seamless as possible. We arranged the step as we thought best. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
Before we start, we will divide the section into M and P.
The ‘M’ section is to be done in Microsoft, while the ‘P’ section is to be done in ProSpace.
Log in to your Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise Account.
Create a Generic ‘Booking Account’.
To complete the steps below, please make sure that you have a ‘Global Administrator’ Role.
When pairing with ProSpace, we recommend that you create a generic Booking Account. This will ensure that your personal calendar is free from other’s event. Follow the step to create a Booking Account. Before we start, please ensure that you have a “Global Administrator” role. When you do, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Microsoft 365 Enterprise Account using your personal company email account (ex: email@example.com).
- Once logged in, navigate to Admin home page by clicking the “Admin” Icon.
Note 1: If you do not see the admin icon, it means you are not a “Global Administrator”
Note 2: If you do have the ‘Admin’ icon, but when you click it you are not navigated to a new page,
it means you are just granted the “Global Administrator” role. If that’s the case, it may take up to 24 hours before you can have the full access, wait until then before continuing.
- In your ‘Admin’ homepage, click ‘Add user’
- A form will slide in from the right like the picture below. Fill in all fields in the form.
- Once you fill in the details, you can opt either to auto-generate the password (which will be sent to the creator email address) or set it up yourself.
- Next step, you need to give this account a license to access outlook apps.
- Next step, give your booking account a “Global Admin” role, to enable it to be
integrated with ProSpace and add room calendar whenever needed.Note: You can integrate your Global Admin booking account with ProSpace and delete it afterwards.
- Finally, simply click the “Finish adding” button, and your Booking Account is
now ready to be used.
Next: Sign Up with ProSpace and Integrate It with Microsoft Office 365